|supamin||Date: Saturday, 30 April 2022, 12:05:19 PM | Message # 1|
|Fortnite Tanks can deal massive damage to anyone or anything with their cannon and at the same time, provide plenty of protection.|
Fortnite Tanks initially spawn at Named Locations that are (or were) controlled by the Imagined Order:
- Command Cavern x2
- Condo Canyon
- Coney Crossroads
- The Daily Bugle
- The Fortress
- Rocky Reels
- Tilted Towers
* if IO Guards take control of them and head out on patrol then you may have to search the surrounding area
* they may be gone completely if another player has already commandeered them
How to find?
* find an unoccupied one
* take out the driver (IO Guard) - deal enough damage to the vehicle to force the driver out to fight you. The best way to do this is to shoot off the treads around the wheels, causing the Fortnite Tank to grind to a halt.
Once done, approach the treads and follow the "Repair" prompt to fix them so you can use the tank.
How to use?
* push up and down on the left stick to drive forwards or backwards
* hold left trigger to aim the main cannon with thermal vision
* hit the right trigger to fire the cannon
Note that the cannon barrel can only aim downwards to a certain angle.
On the vehicle icon in the bottom right corner you can see your tank treads are damaged and hardly move if they're marked in red. Follow the "Repair" prompt to fix them.
"life is short, play games first"