- "Animal Crossing New Horizons players who own the Happy Home Paradise DLC may experience gameplay bugs if they visit Resident Services and ask to remodel a resident’s home while the gates at their airport are open..." - Nintendo
- "We recommend players to not attempt to remodel an island resident’s home while the gates at their airport are open. As long as the airport gates are closed, you should not encounter these gameplay bugs when remodeling residents’ homes on your island." - Nintendo
- If you encounter these gameplay bugs, please end your session, close and re-launch it. Your save file will not be affected.
- "A new #AnimalCrossing: New Horizons software update (Ver2.0.1) that fixes the gameplay bugs mentioned above is now available. Thank you for your patience."
- To get the update, you will need a good internet connection. Highlight Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Switch homepage and press the + button on the Joy-Cons. Scroll down to Software Update, click "Via the Internet", and the system should automatically detect the newest version of the game to download.