- Cyanide Studio apologized for the "problems" since it released earlier this week.
- "We know there are some features missing that players expect, being able to reconnect in a game, for example.."
- "The functionality of the game is our main priority, and rest assured, we will do our best to address any bugs or broken elements as soon as we can."
- Dev team apologized for the server issues leading up to and during launch, and are now more stable.
- As for the game's monetization model, dev team truly believes that their system is fair, rewarding and optional.